Federal & Municipal Government Electrical Contractors
Bryant-Ritter Hewitt possesses a Virginia Class “A” Contractor’s License and an unlimited North Carolina license. Our company has a bonding capability for projects up to $10,0000,000.00 for single projects and $30,000,000 aggregate.
We are also a prime government electrical contracting candidate possessing the following government sponsored contract certifications: DBE/WBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise/Woman Business Enterprise); a SDB (Small Disadvantaged Business); and a Virginia SWaM certified business.
- Medium Voltage Service-Underground and Overhead
- Pad Mount Transformer up to 34.5KV and Testing
- Medium Voltage Pad Mount Oil Switch or Air Switch (Sectionalized Switches)
- Concrete Encased Duct Bank Installation including Trench & Backfill & Boring
- Man Hole and Hand Hole Installation
- Medium Voltage Cable Installation, Terminations, Splicing, Fireproofing, Testing
- Communications – Outside Plant Wiring (OSP), Low-Voltage System Outside Wiring (Fire Alarm, CATV, etc.)
- Emergency Generator and Automatic Transfer Switch
- UPS System
- Site Lighting, Set Poles, Concrete Bases, Trench & Backfill
- Switchgear, Panel boards, Disconnect Switches, Starters etc.
- Feeders, Conduit & Wire
- Interior Lighting, High-Bay Lighting, Lighting Controls
- Power and Equipment Connections
- Branch Circuit Conduit, Raceways and Wiring
- Hazardous Area and Explosion Proof Material Installation
- Low-Voltage Systems; Communications, PDS, Fire Alarm, Security Access, CATV, CCTV, Audio-Visual, Public Address, Fire Fighter Alert System, etc.
- Demolition and Renovation of Existing Electrical Work
- All aspects of specialized government electrical installation work
Bryant-Ritter Hewitt’s eastern seaboard location is a natural for waterfront electrical work and its special requirements. BRH has successfully conducted several projects for the US military and waterfront municipalities. Call us for pier or wharf electrical lighting and power installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Ship Receptacles (Turtlebacks)
- Pier Mount Power Equipment (Switchgear, Transformers, Panels)
- Under-Pier Conduit System Installation (Fiberglass Conduit, PVC Coated Rigid Conduit, etc…) with Cable, Testing, etc…